Thursday, May 08, 2008

Bits and Bites...

* Only two more sleeps and Hugo leaves for Aceh... sigh...
*I recently increased Aidan's dose of Ritalin and he had a really great day. Turns out I wasn't giving him nearly enough as body weight does play a factor...
*Aidan already gave me his Mothers Day present. He made a book for me with pictures that he had drawn about me. Most of the pictures were food oriented... :-)
*Christiaan is done with speech therapy. The speech therapist here feels that his speech is so good that he doesn't need to see her anymore. Yippee!!
*We have been getting a lot of rain lately. Often I'll wake up at 3:00 am to the thunderous sound of torrential rain hitting our metal roof... and then Brynnie will crawl in beside me as she has also woken up from the rain and is "scared".
*This year our MAF family conference is in the middle of July. We all go up to an interior village for 6 days. I'm on the food committee. I don't have to cook at all (thankfully) but we have to prepare the menu and then buy all the stuff we need. It's amazing, all the food gets cooked on wood ovens/stoves... I'll be sure to take photos when the time comes...

No comments: