Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've seen others do a bit of a photo diary and I thought that might be a fun thing to do. Of course if I had to make note of every event in the day it would be a rather cumbersome post... So I thought I'd pick just some things....





This morning, while listening to this....




I made these...








and these...






and these...




while Marc and Brynne enjoyed a freezie on the front porch...







Then a guy asked to borrow the pump to pump up his wheelbarrow tire...





Played a game with Brynnie... I WON, I WON!!!... okay, I know, she's only three....



Then the bigger kids came home from school and Mikah and I goofed off and made some sweet pics.... I know, she does this creepy thing with her eyes... I think that's from her fathers side of the family....





THE END....

4 comments:

Sarah DeSalvo said...

Fun! Thanks for sharing!

Doulanic said...

That's neat! Can I come over for some of that homebaked bread? :-) Oh - and those pics are just so not flattering of you!

Anonymous said...

as for the creepy thing with Mikah's eyes... henry can do it too.. creepy......

Mary said...

Oh well I'm not so sure that she geta from her dad's side of the family...her mother seems to do quite the thing with her eyes too...hmmmm. The baking looks so good!!! Don't you just love it when they turn out...mine seldom do :o( We could play ball with the buns I make.