Sunday, February 07, 2010

Ontario


This past week Hugo and I went to Ontario. First we spent Friday evening til Monday noon with my folks in Owen Sound. There was a lot of snow there! My brother and his wife were there and my sister and her hubby and new baby came down from Burlington for a night too. It was fun to catch up with everyone! On Monday Hugo and I headed out to Guelph and on the way stopped in to visit my sister Marsha at her new home. Got to meet some of her fun roommates too! Monday and Tuesday we had meetings with some of the MAF staff. And on Tuesday we got to have lunch with Clarence and Jeanette Togeretz! So fun to catch up with them! It was an incredibly quick trip but a very good one.

1 comment:

Nancy-Mom said...

Looks like you were able to enjoy some of that white stuff while you were there as well. To bad the kids weren't able to experience that as well. Guess you'll have to take them to Manning or Silver Star or such :-)