Saturday, May 23, 2009

So I'm Canada eh...

Yup, I'm in Canada right now. It's a little surreal really. It rather feels like not much has changed. There are some new buildings and such and people's kids are bigger, but it feels the same. I'm loving the mountains and the crisp air. Every night I go to bed with ice blocks for feet... I'm not used to a dry climate with temperatures below 20 C...
It is fabulous to see friends and family again though. No pictures... yet... Just lots and lots of shopping and visiting.... :-)

4 comments:

appleformom said...

Welcome "home." Hope your trip is memorable and enjoyable. What is the occasion?

Irma said...

Neat to talk to you the other day! Your voice hasn't changed either....(-: Hope you have a wonderful time here and especially next weekend when you hopefully may re-unite with your whole family!


Have fun! Don't drive to fast...lol

Tamara Jansen said...

Hey, you'll have to stop by the greenhouse :) Or are you in the Interior?

Erica Feunekes said...

I'm leaving for Vernon on Monday. But we did drive by the other day!