Thursday, June 18, 2009

In other news...

It's been a while since I posted a post regarding us personally. The other news is just so much more interesting albeit sad and disturbing...
Hugo has been puttering along in the hangar. He has been installing the new traffic avoidance systems in our caravans along with some other electrical work on one of the caravans. At the same time he has been doing some teaching of the national guy who works with him. This guy has had no formal airplane electrical training so he lacks the background that comes with that.
The kids are enjoying their "summer" holidays. We make many trips to the pool and the school... The weather has been rather warm as well.
We've been experiencing quite a few power outages lately, not so fun.
There's been no margarine in the stores for some time, also not so fun... But on a brighter note we can still get real butter from France... yippee...
Well, that's about all the "news" I can think of...

1 comment:

Paul and Tracy Vander Heide said...

Hi Erica

I got your blog address from Karen. I hope that is all right that I read your blog. I really enjoy reading about your life in Indonesia. Keep up the interesting posts. I also have a blog, you can check it out if you like...or not:).It is paulandtracyvanderheide.blogspot.com/
See ya.
Tracy