Monday, May 14, 2007


Brynnie wearing my helmet backwards...


On Saturday Mikah and I went down to the bottom of the hill we live on, and saw these kids riding on these lions while carried by others. We have no idea why they were being carried like that. Will try to find out later. At the bottom of the hill is a little market. Some people sell things on the sidewalk and there's another little market area where people sell things-that's the other picture. Sometimes Ibu Misiah buys some veggies and fruit there for us if we only need a little bit. Otherwise she goes to another gigantic market further away. Mikah and I hit the second hand book store-English books no less!!
Yesterday was Mothers Day, thanks Mom! I got a cool old framed Dutch advertisement for Jenever and some postcards made from old photos of Bandung. Then after supper the kids took turns giving me massages.... Ahhh....





No comments: