Tuesday, May 22, 2007









Here are some of the things we saw today as we drove around Bandung and did some shopping for Papua. The church is the "mother church" of the one we attend. The mall is the Bandung Supermall. The photo is just of the entrance, it is really quite large, although not nearly like West Edmonton mall... The motorcycle parking area is enormous too! How long do you think it took the guy who sells the dinnerware to arrange it all? Gotta love Rambo eh? There are more like that in that area, next time I'll make sure to get them on "film" too.

1 comment:

Mark Rosal said...

Hi Erica,
your email adress did not work for me, so I am posting this on your blog in the hope that you receive it.

I am certainly glad that Ear Gear has been helpful for your son. It sounds like you are having quite an experience in Indonesia- I took a quick look at your blog. In terms of your request, I have a few suggestions. One suggestion is that you take your son's Ear Gear to a local sewer. Tell them they need to use spandex to make the product- it should be available in Indonesia. Any good sewer should easily be able to copy Ear Gear simply by examining it. Someone has already done this in Turkey. I do not feel comfortable sending you our complete sewing instructions as this is a business and I am in it to make a profit and would much rather sell Ear Gear than have someone copy it. But I understand that people in third world countries may need to do this due cost. The second option is for me to sell Ear Gear to your organization or any business that you are in contact with at a wholesale price which would be 13.00 usd, plus shipping. The final option is that we would be willing to send your organization some of our older Ear Gear,as a donation , I cannot promise which sizes or colors or models, but I will send you up to 20 pairs of Ear Gear that you can use as you please.
Hope one or more of these options is suitable.

Regards,
Mark Rosal