Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I love my Blackberry and I love that I can take photos without it being super obvious that that's what I'm doing... Especially while shopping... Following is a small sample of what's for sale here... And while I'm on the road, this is who's sitting beside me:

One evening, being too pooped to cook, I bought chicken and rice from this little place for the kids... Hugo, Mikah and I love Nasi Kuning (yellow) and the flavourful chicken that comes with it but the younger kids palate has yet to be able to accept such full flavour... This is a pretty classy joint eh?


This is my favourite brand of baby gear...

Fireworks anyone?

Haven't tried these yet...

This is just YUCK!!



Looking for a "Little House on the Prairie" look?

2 comments:

Pearl said...

Neat...the pofferjes look appetizing.

AudreyU said...

'Lusty Bunny' eh?! LOL! That's quite the name.
The picture of your little rid along passenger is cute!