Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hi All. I understand some of you are wondering about Hugo's condition. When a person experiences Dengue Fever it can take a half year to a year before you really feel your energy is at 100%. Hugo has recovered from the virus and has returned to work. But he usually takes a little nap after lunch before going back to work. If he overdoes it he can have a relapse so he needs to take it easy. So while I'm gone I have both my helpers coming in everyday to take care of the kids and cook and clean. So Hugo doesn't have to worry about any of that stuff thankfully. He is also able to get off work an hour early while I'm gone so that there's enough time for homework and baths.
Today we shopped until we dropped, sort of. We only have so much luggage room and well, cash of course... Ikea was a bit disappointing as they don't have the chair I wanted to get for Brynnie. But I did find a blanket that we can use as a comforter as our duvet from Canada is a titch on the warm side. Tomorrow we leave. I have to say that I'm good and ready to get back to "real" life again!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

And... did you find the underwear??

Erica Feunekes said...

Found some for Brynnie and Aidan... What a pain to find simple stuff like that. I really do wish there was a Wal-Mart, Superstore or Zellers here...

Doulanic said...

Glad to hear that Hugo is coping well .... we'll continue to pray for complete healing and the ability to keep doing his work.