Saturday, June 07, 2008













The other day I took Ritha and Mikah to the dentist. The Dentist has his office in a complex from one of the missions and it is located on a hill. The mission built a water tower that you can climb and at the top is a picnic table with a roof overhead. So of course the other kids and I climbed to the top and I took some photos of Sentani from up high. On the first photo you can see the runway and Lake Sentani beyond that. The large building in the middle of the photo is the new mall. As you can see it is by far the largest building in the city. What you see on the two photos is nearly the entire city. We live on a hill that is parallel to the one that I took the photos on and so it is not on the photo.

I started taking photos of the kids but after two of them my battery ran out. But I thought these three pics turned out quite nice...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Great to meet you in Sentani. Good blog site! God's blessing in your time in Papua.
Stephen & Dorinda 't Hart & kids
Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea