Sunday, June 01, 2008

Pictorial Update....




















Photo #1 - Me taping up my hockey stick (I know, on the bed!! but I store my stick in my bedroom closet...) with my new hockey tape from Canada!!
Photo #2 - Ritha and Rode with Marc and Brynne on the tree house
Photo #3 - Aidan and Christiaan with their paper mache art - Aidan's is an alien pirate (??) and Christiaan's is Yoda
Photo #4 - the first bottle of No Name Ranch dressing we've had in our hands in nearly two years thanks to Joanne Vandermooren, neice of the Togeretz's - we are very excited about this...
Photo #5 - A butterfly that Aidan caught on his field trip to a local stream
Photo #6 - A cake that Ritha made Hugo and I for our 11th anniversary which we celebrated yesterday. Considering that she probably had to buy most of the ingredients especially to make it and she had to buy kerosene for her little stove, this is a big gift from Ritha. I was really quite moved by her generosity and thoughtfulness.
I have to correct something I wrote in my previous post. GKI actually stands for Gereja (church) Kristen Injili (Evangelical).

5 comments:

Mary said...

Happy anniversary!!! May God continue to bless you with His love and care together as husband and wife. It is special to have received a cake from Ritha. You must also then mean alot to her for her to have done this for you.

Doulanic said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like a yummy cake too!

Fried said...

Congratulations Hugo and Erica with your 11th anniversary.That was extra special that your lady baked that cake for this occasion.Really enjoyed the other photos also.May Our Holy God continue to keep you and your children in his loving care and Bless ALL your endeavours there for the MAF.and the people there.Glad to read that youse all are doing good.
Luv youse ALL forever and ever!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo
Aunt Frieda

Pearl said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe a year has already past since the posting with the wedding photo. Ritha made a pretty impressive cake..she must really appreciate you all. I can't believe how much Christiaan has changed!! He's getting such a slim face.
Praying for you all.

Irma said...

Happy Anniversary!
May God grant you many more years together in good health!