Saturday, April 25, 2009

Aidan's birthday party...

First off, it was track and field day. The kids had fun won a few ribbons. (I don't have a picture of Aidan yet...)



Then in the afternoon (it was a half day of school), we had Aidan's birthday party. His actual birthday isn't until next week Wednesday, but we decided to have the party now as next weekend Hugo and I are planning a two night get-away to Jayapura in celebration of our 12th anniversary which isn't until May 31st, but I will, the Lord willing, be in Canada then. (was that even gramatically correct???) The boys had a cannonball contest and then a silly dive/jump contest. Fun stuff!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made perfect sense, Erica. It only was an absolute run-on sentence. Regards!
uncle keith (uk)

Sarah DeSalvo said...

Fun! Our Wamena kids had fun at the Track & Field day, too...

So, are you leaving for Canada before Hugo? Or are you all going together? Just wondering :-)

Erica Feunekes said...

@Junglewife - I am going to Canada by myself as my brother is getting married. I missed my sister's wedding in Feb already and my parents are moving far away in August so it just made sense for me to go. We furlough Dec 18.

Erica Feunekes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.