Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Another funny story....

Every Sunday we eat fries and chicken nuggets for supper. You can buy frozen fries here, but I had been feeling ambitious and was making my own out of fresh potatoes. A few weeks ago I made way too much and gave some to the neighbour kids. They are Gerda, who is 11 years old, and Bilal, who is 4 years old. They loved them. The other day I talked with their mom and found out that Bilal has been eating fries for breakfast ever since... yikes, what did I start? I explained to her that this wasn't really a healthy meal and that we only eat fries once a week... But here, everything is deep fried no matter what time of day....

1 comment:

nicolevw said...

I love these stories Erica ...sounds like fun things keep happening! Of course, the water situation there isn't great, neither is the croup or bacterial spots. I sure hope that when you move things will start looking better health-wise. (when will that be??) Keep posting, I enjoy reading!