Friday, March 09, 2007



I'm Aidan.

Things I love:

Play gameboy

Play on the computer

Play with my buddy Jalen

To eat

drawing pictures

hamburgers
lumpias
making puzzles
Did I mention play?


Things I don't like:

Writing

working

walking long distances

Green peppers and tomatoes



I'm Christiaan
Things I like:
playing gameboy
playing computer
playing nintendo
basketball
hockey
fries and chicken nuggets
playing with my friends
playing Skipbo
swimming
Things I don't like:
reading
green peppers
cake icing
not having a place to bike or play sports


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christiaan:
Man, you look like you're growing up fast!! Sounds like you're having fun there, though, with friends and so. God bless you!
Love gramps

Anonymous said...

Hi Aiden:
Big guy! I love that big grin, good to see it again. You just have fun and play while you can, and say your grampa said you could. Love ya! gramps