Monday, March 05, 2007

Conversation on the way to school…
Child #1: I don’t want to have any stuffed animals or stuff like that.
Dad: Why not?
Child #1: I just don’t want any.
Dad: I have a big stuffed animal in my bed…
Child #1: Really?
Dad: Yeah, Mom…
Child #1: Ew, I don’t want to get married.
Dad: Why not?
Child #1: Cause I don’t want to kiss girls…
Child #2: Me too…
Child #3: I don’t want to get married either.
Child #1: Why not?
Child #3: At least all you have to do is wait in the waiting room while the women give birth, so I don’t want to get married, I don’t want to give birth...

Wah duh!? Pretty heavy stuff on the way to school…

Meanwhile at home Child #4 was playing with playdoh and Child #5 was whistling… yes, Brynnie can whistle it is really hilarious. No tunes yet though…

No comments: