Thursday, March 08, 2007

Couldn't you just eat 'em up?







Brynne
Things I like to do:
Look at myself in the tv
Wear my new fake crocs all the time
Take toys away from my big brother Marc
Play with my big brother Marc
Go for really long walks and I don't want to be carried
Go outside
Touch the computer even though my mom and dad have told me lots of times not to
Drink milk out of a bottle
Poop in the "bath tub"
Make silly faces
Eat yogurt
Things I don't like:
Having my hair washed
When my mom doesn't listen to me and let me play outside in the rain
Well, there's really not that much I don't like...
Marc
Things I like to do:
Watch tv at my neighbours house and then have a nap there
Play computer
Did I mention watch videos already?
Play with my friend Kaya
Go to the Jump'n Gym
Ride on the motorbike with my dad
Eating fries and chicken nuggets
I like to sneak outside while Ibu Misiah isn't watching...
Lock myself into the bathroom or mom and dads bedroom
Eating plain white rice, I love it!!
Eating bread with sprinkles!
Things I don't like to do:
Feed myself unless we're having fries and chicken nuggets
Listen to my mom and dad
Have naps
That's about it...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute kiddies you have there.
Trish

Anonymous said...

I wanna eat 'em raw!!!!!!
gramps

nicolevw said...

Brynne sure has grown up ....it's amazing what 8 months will do! Very cute .........and thanks for the constant updates - it sounds like always, very interesting!!